Thursday, January 29, 2015

City of Chardon

January 22, 2015 by Mary Malloy Bramstedt | No Comments

The first Kiwanis Club, Detroit No. 1 in Detroit, Mich., will open its doors to a soldout crowd this weekend to celebrate Kiwanis…

Read this article »

Brenda’s Recipes

January 22, 2015 by Staff Report | No Comments

It is no secret that I love Mexican food. I am always watching for new and exciting recipes to try for my family and myself. This…

Read this article »

Geauga Happenings

The Geauga County Democratic Party is holding a spaghetti dinner at 6 p.m. Jan. 22 at party headquarters, 12420 Kinsman Road, Newbury Township.Guest…

Read this article »

Newbury Schools

January is Board of Education recognition Month. Newbury Schools Super-intendent Michelle Mrakovich presented board of education members with certificates at their Jan. 12…

Read this article »

Senior News

The next Bainbridge/Chagrin AARP Chapter #4527 meeting will be 1 p.m. Feb. 3. at the Bainbridge Town Hall, 17826 Chillicothe Road.Cardinal Physical Therapy…

Read this article »

Farmers Need To Work Together

January 22, 2015 by John Parker | No Comments

With milk prices predicted to drop to below cost of producing milk, dairy farmers face serious financial problems in the coming months. Grain prices continue…

Read this article »

Middlefield Area News

January 22, 2015 by Submitted | No Comments

The Huntsburg Grange has suffered a great loss with the passing of Grange Master Elwin Adams.

Read this article »

Religion

Chardon United Methodist Church invites you to join The Daniel Plan, based on the book of the same name.The Daniel Plan will be…

Read this article »

Chardon Schools

Erin Bryan's class of gifted fourth- and fifth-graders recently hosted an Invention Convention at Park Elementary.Ohio's nonprofit Invention Convention…

Read this article »

Parks and Recreation

For more information, contact the park district at 440-286-9516 or visit www.geaugaparkdistrict.org.A Hidden GemFrom the comfort of your seat at the cozy West…

Read this article »