Friday, March 6, 2015

4-H News

February 26, 2015 by Staff Report | No Comments

During first Green Fields 4-H Club meeting of the new year, members went over old business, including a recap of the club's Christmas party…

Read this article »

Geauga Happenings

St. Mary's Church will be hosting its annual all-you-can-eat Lenten fish fry buffet from 4:30-7 p.m. Fridays, Feb. 27 through March 27.…

Read this article »

Parks & Recreation

For more information, contact the park district at 440-286-9516 or visit www.geaugaparkdistrict.org.Chickadee-MeIt's taking flight on social media, the Chickadee-Me Selfie Challenge. The park…

Read this article »

Brenda’s Recipe

Marsala is one of Italy's most famous wines. It has a rich, dark, smoky flavor that comes from the oxidation during aging.Marsala is imported from…

Read this article »

Health

NAMI Geauga County executive director Dennis Michelson will turn the tables on WKYC's senior health correspondent Monica Robins and interview her about…

Read this article »

Chardon Schools

The Chardon Schools Foundation (CSF) will be on the air live March 7 with the annual Live Television/Internet Auction. CSF members…

Read this article »

City of Chardon

February 26, 2015 by Mary Malloy Bramstedt | No Comments

The marquis on Chardon Square announces the pancake meals available from 8 a.m. to noon every Sunday in March at the…

Read this article »

Senior Events

The next Bainbridge/Chagrin AARP Chapter #4527 meeting will be 1 p.m. March 3 at the Bainbridge Town Hall, 17826 Chillicothe Road.The program features…

Read this article »

Geauga County Dog Warden

February 24, 2015 by Submitted | No Comments

The shelter is in desperate need of rawhides, moist and meaty dog food, dry dog food, laundry detergent, paper towels and treats.

Read this article »

Chasing Gable’s Shadow

February 19, 2015 by Bill Ward | No Comments

With the 75th anniversary of the release of "Gone With the Wind" upon us, I can't help but reflect on my brush with the shadow…

Read this article »