Sweet Baby Ray’s Slow Cooker Chicken
A slow cooker, also called a crock-pot, is a cooker designed to cook food with a low, steady, moist heat over a period of six…
A slow cooker, also called a crock-pot, is a cooker designed to cook food with a low, steady, moist heat over a period of six to 12 hours.
It is a great appliance to use while you are at work because dinner will be prepared when you get home. Vegetables, however, should not be place in slow cooker for the same amount of time because they cook too long and become mushy. You can always cook your favorite fresh vegetable in the microwave a few minutes to save time.
This is a delicious way to cook chicken in a slow cooker. Email me and let me know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 to 6 chicken breasts (frozen is okay)
1 large bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce
1 tsp. cayenne pepper flakes
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 minced garlic cloves (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
1. Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
2. Place chicken in slow cooker.
3. Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
4. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
5. Place chicken on large plate and put cooked vegetable around chicken.
6. Garnish with a few snips of parsley. Enjoy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.