Geauga County Dog Warden
The following dogs are available for adoption at the Geauga County Dog Shelter, 12513 Merritt Road, Claridon Township. For more information on animal adoption and…
The following dogs are available for adoption at the Geauga County Dog Shelter, 12513 Merritt Road, Claridon Township. For more information on animal adoption and hours, call the shelter at 440-279-2180.
The shelter is in desperate need of rawhides, moist and meaty dog food, dry dog food, laundry detergent, paper towels and treats. The shelter also is always looking for volunteers, trainers and foster homes.
Hours open: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Closed Thursday.
The shelter is thankful for anyone interested in becoming a cage sponsor.
1. St. Bernard Mix M 2-3yrs. old Gold/Wht. Rt. 87 & Rt.44.
2. Dalmatian/Pointer Mix M/N 2yrs. old Black/White from Trumbull County.
3. Italian Greyhound Mix M/N 6yrs. old Brown/Gray from Cuyahoga County Kennels.
4. Boxer Mix M 2yrs. old White.
5. Lab. Mix M /N 1-2 yrs. old Blk./Wht. South Street Chardon.
6. Beagle M 4yrs. old Tri Color from Cuyahoga County Kennels.
7. Shep./Lab. Mix M/N 4 yrs. old Black from Cuyahoga County Kennels.
8. Terrier Mix M 4 months old Black from Cuyahoga County Kennels.
9. Shep./Collie Mix M/N 5-6yrs. old Tri color from Cuyahoga County Kennels.
10. Shep./Rotti. Mix F/S 1yr. old Br./Blk. from Cuyahoga County Kennels.
11. Husky M 3yrs. old White Snyder Rd. Bainbridge.
Sensible or Easy Walk harnesses, any left over medications, laundry soap and dryer sheets, Lysol, surface cleaner for counters, cotton balls, Nature’s Miracle, plastic wading pools, straw, Jolly Balls, Pupperoni, rawhides, soft chewies, flat back buckets, Advantage, Frontline, Revolution or Capstar flea medication, weed whacker, long hoses, large zip ties, tarps, leashes (6′) and collars, and always in need of volunteers and monetary donations.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.