Looking to place an announcement or notify us?

The best way to get your announcement or item of interest into the Geauga County Maple Leaf, Chesterland News, Middlefield Post or Kirtland Chronicle is to email us at Here are the things that should be emailed, including a photo:

Birth announcements

Graduation announcements

Engagement announcements

Wedding announcements

Anniversary announcements

• Change of address, either temporary (snowbirds), or permanent